VICTORIA'S SECRET BEAUTY GENERAL
Why is the product I see on the US website not the same as what is on the
All Victoria's Secret Beauty products sold on this website and in our official stores are designed and produced in the US. There may be differences in when items are available due to transit times from our suppliers, typically with a short delay to our franchise partners outside the US and Canada. Local regulations or seasonality may prohibit certain items from being sold in a given country.
Are items sold on your website authentic?
Yes. Victoria's Secret Beauty Sweden only sells authentic products from the same suppliers as the US-based Victoria's Secret Beauty stores. There may be slight differences in product labeling as required by local laws. If you have a question about an item, please contact our customer care team
What is your policy regarding animal testing?
Victoria's Secret Beauty does not test any of our products, formulations or ingredients on animals. Period. All of our personal care products are produced in North America, Europe and South Korea.
What is the shelf life of Victoria's Secret Beauty products?
Unless the product has a specific expiration date listed, a product shelf life is 2-3 years
- Products with an expiration date on them usually have an active ingredient (such as SPF) that expires prior to our normal 2-3-year shelf life.
- Products like Wallflower Bulbs, Scent portable Refills do not have a shelf life of 3 years. They will remain fragrant as long as they are unopened.
- Products should be stored in a cool (25c)/dry place with minimal exposure to direct
light to optimize product shelf life
How can I tell when a product is expired?
Because ingredient combinations break down at different rates over time, expiration dates vary from product to product. In general, though, here are a few rules of thumb:
- Sealed containers should remain fresh for three years after the manufacture date.
- Skin care products in opened containers should be effective for up to two years. After two years? It’s best to toss them and re-stock!
- Preserve the life of your product by storing it in a cool place (about 10 degrees lower than normal room temperature).
- Expired body care products won’t damage skin, but they will be less effective over
time. Aged ingredients won’t nourish and hydrate your skin as thoroughly as fresh
Do you offer scent samples?
We do not have the option to send samples. If you want to try before you buy, most of our online selections will be are available soon in our upcoming stores in Sweden!